Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Strike Three

I'm sick again. This is the third time in less than two months that I've come down with something. Seems to be a mild chest cold right now, but I woke up this morning with my voice shot. The cough isn't too bad, but it's not good either.

I really don't get how I can be sick all the time. Haha.

Last week went so well until Saturday. Rode about 115 miles in a week, which is a lot for me. Set two personal bests and really drained myself.

It didn't help to be out playing broomball until 3AM and then riding 40 miles the next day. That caused me to be totally exhausted for most of the weekend. On the plus side I got to descend Trabuco at night for the first time.

Hopefully this week is a bit easier. I need to catch up on sleep. I also need to prepare for a big ride on Saturday by resting (which doesn't always mean sleeping) and eating appropriately.

50 Mile Ride might be the same weekend as Ultra Quest. =( I hope it isn't. I want to do both.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude- read your post mayor of bonktown! you are overdoing it! mark

January 20, 2009 at 8:16:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home