Thursday, February 28, 2008

Freaking UGH

First some pictures I've been meaning to post ...

Matt and I at the end of the Coal Canyon training ride a few weeks ago ... (I had bonked bad in this pic)


On the way to Eagle (route was Blackstar-Eagle-Skyline-Coal-Blackstar) ...



Thanks to Troy for the pics.
Coal Canyon



Well my worst nightmare has sort of come true. I got sick over the weekend and it has stuck with me for the majority of this week. I'm starting to feel better now, but I know I haven't completely kicked it yet.

I'm proceeding as planned with my eating schedule and trying to sleep as much as I can, but I'm a little bummed out about the whole situation. It's far from ideal, but then again that kind of sums up mountain biking as a whole. Rides are never perfect. You just do the best with what you have.

Having said that I think I've put myself in a good position to succeed Saturday. It's the biggest ride of the year for me and I just want to get out there and do well.

Hopefully I can recover in time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home