Thursday, January 24, 2008

Fighting Against the Light

I've now had two lights die on me.

First my Light and Motion light, which I dearly love, died on a San Juan ride and now the replacement NiteRider Headtrip has died on me. I didn't even get an hour and a half out of the brand new NiteRider before it went dark. Unreal.

I'm going to try to return the NiteRider to Performance tomorrow to get a new one, but I'm kind of sick of dealing with all lights right now.

Last few night rides I've had to borrow lights and often times ride near someone to leech off of their light.

Last year before Counting Coup my rear suspension failed and it had to be sent back to Fox. I got it back less than a week before the event. This year it seems that rain and dead lights are the stumbling block.

I'm starting to get nervous because between darkness and rain I'm starting to feel fat, slow and unprepared.

Might be time to buy a trainer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home