Friday, February 16, 2007

A Quickie ...

I'm happy that I was able to ride on Tuesday and Thursday this week. That falls right in line with my training plan and both rides felt pretty good. The first ride was a quick out and back in Coto (West Ridge), which was frustrating at first and then pretty fun. It was nice to take my iPod with me on that ride to keep me company. It sure makes riding more enjoyable.

The second ride was a loop through Peter's Canyon with Andrew. Again, it was a bit of a slower pace, but that is because I'm trying to focus more on lower gears and higher cadence. The ride was funny because when we got into Peter's these two guys ask us if we've seen two yellow labs running around. We said we hadn't.

Maybe 20 minutes later we run into two yellow labs running on the trail with their leashes still on. Hahaha. We ran into them two more times before we left Peter's. The guy found them eventually I'm sure. Funny stuff though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home