Friday, February 2, 2007

Body Check

A quick post so I can record the state of my body. I think it'll help me remember months from now what was going on and maybe how I fixed it. Also a way to track progress.

I'm happy to record that my weight has been consistently under 170 for a while now. I'm usually about 168-169 in the morning (which is of course when I'm at my lightest). I'm hoping to get down to 165 this year, but that might be a stretch. I was 195 when I graduated from UCI about four years ago. Thanks biking!

My throat is giving me trouble. It feels like I'm choking on something, but I'm not. Actually maybe it's not my throat, maybe it's my esophagus. It just always feels like there's a lump in my chest and I don't know why. I think it's a leftover symptom of my cold. Whenever I move my neck/head around I can feel it and sometimes it makes me cough if I move too much.

Heart rate has been high, but I'm happy to report that all it really seems to do is make me breath heavier. I don't feel light headed or sick to my stomach.

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home