Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Leftovers ...



That says it all doesn't it? Hahaha.

Two quick things I forgot to include in my massive Counting Coup ride report:

1. On the way back to our cars Matt got insanely sick in the back of Troy's van and was sick for maybe two hours? It was nuts to see because he seemed to feel fine after the ride. The trip back in the back of the van was too much though. Haha.

Even better was when I drove him back to Maple Springs ... we got there only to find out that Matt had forgotten the keys to his car. While I was trying to call Troy, a stray dog wandered over to Matt's car and peed all over it. Hahahaha.

We ended up driving all the way down to Maple Springs just to see a dog pee on Matt's car!

2. Some stupid girl from STR rode the same course on the same day I did on a _singlespeed_ and was only 7 minutes slower than me. Talk about humbling. Ugh. Freaking girls.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

LOL. Love the dog pic.

March 26, 2007 at 5:02:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home