Friday, March 14, 2008

Special Needs

From Bonelli XC #1


I imagine a wife turning to her husband when this picture was taken and saying, "Ah, how cute. Look honey. See the third place finisher? They let his retarded brother pretend to be a winner too. They even gave him a medal."

Well as it turns out the retarded brother is me.

What is even better is that the fifth place guy didn't show up so it looks like I crashed the party. Hahaha. This is one of those moments where you'd love to glory in a podium picture but instead you're humbled.

(Note: Because there were 13 guys in our class I guess they call the top 5 up to the podium. Better than nothing right? Haha. Also I like how Matt and I are making fists while the other two guys have their hands open.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!! Corky.
Look on the bright side....at least you aren't standing on a plywood crate. Couldn't they have dressed it up a little?

March 15, 2008 at 8:27:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've spent the last hour of my work day reading your blogs and this is by far the funniest thing on here. LOL!!!

June 2, 2008 at 5:19:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home