Friday, December 1, 2006

Summary for November

The only reason I'm writing a summary for November is that it just might be the toughest month of riding I've ever done. I got a monthly ladder medal for it (9 out of 10) and it was not easy to get. I can't believe how competitive people get.

Anyways some interesting points from the month ...

Miles: 259.8
Elevation Gain: 40,543 feet
Time on the Bike: 33+ hours (this doesn't include breaks on the rides)

The longest route for the month was Motorway (2x) at 41.5 miles. This is the closest ride I've had to the Counting Coup and it was a tough ride for sure.

I did quite a few night rides and the last one for the month was _freezing_. My face turned numb at the end of it.

All in all a good month. I lost 2-3 pounds and I definitely feel like taking a break.

Proof:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home