Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Trabuco Creek (Crazy People Road)

So I always thought that if some day I wanted to really buckle down and get major points on GeoLadders that I'd want to do some easy trails and get bonus points etc. There are quite a few trails out there that are short and easy, but I've never officially ridden them. This means bonus points.

Even better to ride a new short trail at night!

Trabuco Creek Road is near O'neill Park and it's basically just a dirt road. No singletrack, nothing technical, nothing fun. Just bumpy dirt hell for 5.5 miles in and 5.5 miles out.

I somehow convinced Matt to ride with me at about 8pm. Man was it boring. Quite a few drivers slowed down for us and shouted stuff at us. I honestly don't remember one word of what was shouted, but who cares anyways.

Highlight of the night was coming back to our cars where some white trash guy was parked next to us. I wasn't sure what he was doing there and was hoping he wasn't going to murder us and steal our cars or something.

He didn't.

+48 points for a totally boring, garbage ride. Hooray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home