Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Control Controlled Me

Ok so "Control" is finally over. What a blessing. "Control" is a game on GeoLadders and as of right now I don't feel like writing about how it works. The idea though is that you're on a team, you're playing against other teams and so the more you ride the better your team does. That's all that's important.

The other interesting fact that will help this post make sense is that every ride has a point value associated with it. This reflects how long and how hard the ride is. More or less at least.

Results for our team:

1. Jerry, 986 points
2. Ryan, 594 points
3. Mt. Dew, 566 points
4. Doug, 349 points
5. Magnus Optimus, 115 points

So I rode the "second most" for our team. I ended up trying to do "long" and "extra long" rides because that was our team strategy. It only ended up burning me out.

Personal stats for the two week game:

Miles: 177.1
Elevation Gain: 29,105 feet
Time on Bike: 22+ hours
Total Rides: 9

*sigh* I am excited to get back to riding when I feel like it and not when guilt tells me I need to ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home