Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sick, sick, sick

What has been happening since Vision Quest? Nothing! I have been sick for about a month with various illnesses. The first one was a crazy flu that stuck with me for two weeks. Right after getting over that I went on a hard ride and got sick again. This time it was a chest cold that has lasted another two weeks.

I went for three mellow rides over the past few days and after the one on Tuesday morning I could feel the cold coming back in my chest. I just cannot get over how sick I've been and even when I stop riding for a week and a half I can't get better.

Work has been incredibly stressful and that's the only thing I can think of that might be keeping me down.

I have a race this Saturday which kind of sucks. I signed up a long time ago and don't really want to go because I'm fat and slow right now.

Hoping to get better and then get back into my routine of training.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sucks man. Pretty sure I got what you got...I still have remnants from that Maple Springs ride several weeks ago. I feel fat and slow too. :-(

April 28, 2010 at 9:26:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Mark W. said...

Hey dumbass. If you would ride with us on Saturdays then you would not get sick. The pace is casual and the entertainment rocks. 500mg of vitamin C every hour for 8 hours a day until you get better. You better show up Sat.

May 10, 2010 at 8:18:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home