Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Slingless

From Blog Pictures


First ride without my sling. Still stuck on the trainer.

What you see in the picture:

1. Me on my road bike in my living room.
2. Cycling tan lines. Proof that I train a lot.
3. A music stand. This has my workout list on it, a sharpie to keep track of what sets I've done and a stopwatch to time the intervals/sets.
4. A TV. Crucial to keep me from getting bored.
5. A bib and a wife beater. I'm inside so who cares?
6. Blurry legs. I'm getting faster ...

The trainer was a great purchase.

1 Comments:

Blogger Slater Fletcher said...

dont forget about the cross on the wall to remind you to say your prayers when you are going into(and out of) the pain cave!

My first glance at this i thought. . . hey, now that is how you make music. Play it loud my brotha!

August 4, 2010 at 2:49:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home