Friday, May 22, 2009

Excitement

Just a quick post to say that I'm really excited to finally get a time under 50 minutes up to Beeks. It's rare for me to attempt a personal best up to Beeks because the climb is usually part of a bigger ride.

Yesterday after work I decided to shoot for a new best and made it in 49 minutes exactly. The clock stopped at 49:00 exactly. It took me a minute or two to catch my breath since I was pushing so hard, but it was worth it. I also had to clean the drool off my face since I seem to drool when I go really hard.

Hopefully I can get my average time to be low 50's with some more practice. Now that I know what it takes to get a sub 50 time I'm hoping I'll be riding a little faster whenever I climb Blackstar.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You are now a member of the "Break 50" club!

May 22, 2009 at 7:56:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Jason Rusnak said...

Not fast enough! Congrats dewd.

May 24, 2009 at 7:48:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Mark W. said...

STUD!!!!!!!

May 26, 2009 at 5:17:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home