Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Injury Marker

Just a quick post to mark yet another injury. On the descent down Trabuco for the Toad Festival I had a situation. It wasn't a crash. It wasn't at speed and it wasn't crazy. It was embarrassing though because it was on the last technical obstacle of the singletrack and I've never walked or crashed there before.

I was happy I had cleared everything up to that point (except for walking a small section near Horsethief) and then I broke too hard and had an awkward exit off the bike. I smashed my left knee on something (bike or rocks) and drew a tiny bit of blood.

Now that a few days have passed the knee has become stiff and sore. I'm sure it won't hurt that much on the bike, but it does hurt a little to walk and it definitely hurts to get in and out of chairs and to walk up stairs. Whatever. It'll be ok in a few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home