Friday, August 8, 2008

Christmas in August

Hooray! HOORAY! All year my Garmin GPS has been slowly dying. I'd be out riding and it would randomly shut itself off during the ride. This was pretty frustrating because often times I rely on it to record a route so I can upload it to GeoLadders.

I sent the unit back to Garmin and after a few weeks a new one finally came. I was so happy last night to finally have an Edge 305 in my hands.

No longer do I have to be bound to the Coto Valley Loop. I can now explore the trails near my house to my hearts content and still be able to upload my rides to GeoLadders. JOY!

In other news my knee is still a bit tweaked from my crash on Holy Jim last week and I felt very sluggish yesterday morning on my ride before work. I've been riding without statistics for a while now and I'm not sure if I'm faster, slower or what. Hopefully the Garmin will help restore some order and give me some solid numbers to track my progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home