Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Fan Submission

I have fans apparently. Jason was searching for pictures of me online and found one from Elings Park (my last race).



Thanks Jason. It's fans like you that inspire me to do what I do. Thank you for your support.

That does answer my question though about where race pictures are. So many people take pictures at these events and yet most of them never make it online.


In other news I leave tomorrow for Mammoth and I'm totally amped up for it. Looking forward to riding a ton and having a good time. Hopefully there will be some beginner riders we can run off the trails like last year. Hahaha. (Joke?)

I'm feeling very confident going into this years trip because I recently cleared T&A/Laguna Ridge for the first time on Saturday. I've also been resting a lot and sleeping a ton so I think I'll be ready to stomp around Mammoth all weekend. Awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home