Thursday, April 12, 2007

Another One Bites the Dust

We'll keep this short.

Went out to Whiting this morning before work and banged out Mustard on the new singlespeed. First attempt = success. It took me 2-3 minutes to calm down and catch my breath after getting to the top, but I made it. Cleared every obstacle too on the Live Oak lap. Riding the new bike makes me work a _lot_ harder for every climb, but getting up each hill means something to me again ... which is nice.

I also uploaded some more pictures of the Noble ride, so you can go back a post or two to get the link to that album.

Last note ... I weighed my two main bikes and the Specialized came in at 28.5 pounds and the Kona came in at 25 pounds. Scale wasn't that great, so I'd say they are about 4 pounds apart. Amazing what a difference 4 pounds makes when you're climbing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home