Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Quick Update

Well we've reached the end of the first quarter of 2007 and I'm happy to report that I came in well over my goal of 500 miles. This means I'm on a good pace to finish at over 2,000 miles for 2007.

If I get over 2,000 miles with a few months to spare for the year, then I'll reset my goal like I did last year.

In other news, I'm in the process of buying a new bike. I say "in the process of" because it's being worked on in the shop and I'm waiting to go pick it up.

I'll have pictures of it in the next few days with some details. I actually got money back this year on my tax return and figured I'd spend a small amount of it on something fun. It's not an expensive bike, but it should prove to be a good time.

Last note is that I signed up for two more big rides. The first is a charity event called the Toad Festival, and the second is a race called The Traverse.

I'll post more about the bike and the big rides later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home