Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I <3 Specialized

When I bought my new bike in January I had to buy new shoes to ride with. I ended up spending about $150 for these:



They fit better than any shoes I've ever owned, and I suppose considering the price, they better fit well.

Anyways a few months ago on a trail I snapped the right buckle off. The buckle is actually a ratcheting system that ratchets the strap across my foot. Without the buckle I had to just push the strap into the slot and then live with it.

I went to buy a replacement buckle, but Specialized's website said they were out of stock. I emailed them and they told me to order the buckle through my local dealer (Rock and Road). Rock and Road took my order, but ended up letting it fall through the cracks. Oh well.

I emailed Specialized again and got a pretty instant reply which basically read, "What's your address?" A week later and I ended up getting TWO replacement buckles for free! This is the kind of thing that turns me into a customer for life for a given brand. I'm so stoked to be able to ratchet up my right shoe again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home