Friday, September 28, 2007

It's Code ...

Last night I did two rides with Matt. First was a lap of STT-Old Camp-Luge. I was really happy to beat my old time by 17 minutes. I remember the last time doing this ride and I pushed really hard to get 2:01. I wanted to get under 2 hours really bad but just couldn't swing it. Last night I got 1:44 and felt great afterwards.

That's when Matt dropped the "Let's do another Luge lap" on me. If you are wondering why Matt would want to do ANOTHER lap after an already decently long ride, I have one picture for you:



Figure it out.

Anyways the second lap wasn't bad, but it wasn't good. I was tired and I kept zoning out mentally. Matt suggested I could reward myself with Wendy's after the ride and that sustained me. Some guys when they are pushed think of their families or girlfriends for motivation and inspiration. Not me. I dream of Wendy's.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Ha Ha. Roadie Redboat made you do a 2nd lap! Don't feel bad about dreaming of Wendy's because at least it wasn't Bob's Big Boy.

September 28, 2007 at 2:43:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trekstorm is going down.

October 1, 2007 at 9:07:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home